Monday, April 13, 2009

Boooo for easter candy!!

So far my New years resolution has gone pretty well, I have lost 15 pounds!! I am pretty proud of myself, except for the fact that I have a long way to go. I have kind of hit a wall, it was my birthday and then Jared's and then my mom's and then easter... you get the idea, I am struggling a bit. Jared has one cupboard in the kitchen for all his snacks and lunch stuff, I have been pretty good at staying out of it, but the peanut butter cups and mini pastel snickers from easter are calling my name. So naturally I needed some motivation. Now this sign covers the cupboard. We'll see if it does any good.




And just incase you all need a reminder (cause I do) of PART OF the reason I need this sign, here he is...

It is a really, really good thing he is so darn cute... I guess it is worth it.

6 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

You're so funny. Way to stay motivated! You go girl!

Teresa said...

I so need one of those signs. Seriously. Maybe you can bring one in to me in nursery on Sunday? Please?!

Great job on the 15 pounds lost. Way to go!

Deidra Smith said...

Good job on losing the weight. But life is definatley against us istn't it. My mother-in-law made her famous chocolate pie for easter on top of the strawberry shortcake and candy that was at my house, ugh!

Angie said...

I'm pretty sure I'm going to need one of those signs after the baby comes. Right now I'm in the "if it looks good, I'll eat it" phase. There's no stopping me when I see easter candy, unfortunately. But I fully support you and your lofty goals :)

Margaret said...

WOW 15 pounds is amazing. I wish I could lose that much.

Good job. Keep it up.

Alicia said...

good job!!! I need to get back on the wagon ASAP! ust a few more weeks til I can work out again! yay! Hes soooo cute! He seriously ust gets cuter and cuter every day!