Thursday, November 01, 2012

Quick post about sandiego

Loved every second of sandiego. It was warm and sunny. the beach was fantastic. I wish we could have spent more time on the beach. I loved sitting and doing nothing and I loved playing in the water and finding shells. It was awesome. 





Went to a swap meet... it was really fun. bought some cute shoes. :)




A pelican. A real pelican!!!





I told Jared before we left that all I wanted was to sit and have a drink on the beach! It was just as amazing as I thought it would be!

Someone got a little tired...




Loved the sunsets! 


He put on his sunscreen all by himself! :)


Mormon Battalion in downtown sandiego. It was so hot... I wanted to go back to the beach, but it was pretty cool!




Authentic mexican reteraunt... the habenero salsa was a little too spicy for jason.





No comments: