Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Valentines day.

I know it is a little late to post this, but I gotta document. This whole not having internet thing stinks.

We went to the coast for Valentines day. We havent been to the coast since before we got married, and Kroten has never been, so it was tons of fun. It is so beautiful, I love the beach. Here are a ton of pictures of our awsome weekend.
We took Kroten on some tide pools, that was hard work. I was scared we were gunna drop him the whole time. But it was fun and we got to see all sorts of sea life.
Jared found a creature and showed us all. I have never seen one that close.
Kroten didnt know what to do with it, he wanted to touch it, but I was afraid it would eat him.
Xander was a little more sure, he was going to get it no matter what the consequences.


Jared is such a wonderful dad. He carried Kroten all over the beach.
We miss you Grammy Moss and wish you could come to the beach with us.
Kisses on the beach, isnt that what every girl wants.
Xander loved it. He was all over the place. Running and running. He got SO mad when we had to leave. I think he cried for half and hour in the car. He is getting so big.

these are my favorite picture. Kroten's first dip in the ocean. He was a good sport too. He didnt cry at all, I think he loved it.

6 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

So cute! I love the beach....those are some cool tide pools.

Katie said...

Yay I'm glad you got a chance to blog!! Beautiful pictures! Kroten is getting so big, he is going to be the cutest toddler!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. If there is one thing I miss about Oregon it is the beach!

Teresa said...

It is fun seeing new pictures. I was so excited on Sunday to see your dad holding Kroten over by the side wall. It was my first time seeing Kroten in person. Even from afar, I could partake of his red-headed cuteness. What a darling boy you have!

BECKY said...

You always post such awesome pictures! And you take such fabulous pictures of Kroten! His hair is so red!---so cute!

Hope you guys are fabulous.

Tressie Farley said...

How cute! This is my first visit to your blog. I love seeing what people are up to, since we only see each other every couple of years. Your family is so cute. I love Kroten's bright red hair and his attempts to crawl. He's adorable :)