Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Practicing his swing.

I swear at times this baby has a bat and ball in the womb with him. When I sit still for more than 10 minutes he goes wild. For such a small baby he is really moving alot. It is really exciting, and kinda sureal. It has been nice because it is finally sinking in that I am really pregnant. I cannot wait till jared can feel it too. Last night it felt as though the baby was swinging his bat at my tummy it was right under Jared's hand and he couldnt feel a thing. Soon, really soon. It still is a little wierd that we are going to have a little thing around real soon. I am just trying to enjoy each step and not wish it to go too fast, mostly becuase I am not looking forward to labor, but also becuase I am kinda having fun. Any one who knows me real well, and knows anything about my first trimester knows that this is a big step forward for me.

1 comment:

Lemme said...

I love all the updates!! So funny!! He might be a baseball prodigy!