Saturday, October 23, 2010

I know you are jealous...

Photobucket
1. that you aren't making this face.
2. that you didn't buy this jacket before I did.
3. that your hair can't go this big.
4. that you didn't get to attend this rad 80's party like me.

We were eating dinner and I was all decked out and Kman couldn't stop staring at me. Then out of the blue he says (and this is a direct quote) "mommy look pretty. mommy look pretty on the hair." Oh sweet boy... you have no idea what you are talking about. I was impressed that he even noticed something was different.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAANNE.
I did this for you!


PS... sont forget to enter the giveaway... kristenmoss.blogspot.com

3 comments:

rachel said...

FUN FUN FUN!
You look so hot!
I wish I could've made it. :(
But I do love that Leaanne.

Katie said...

SO JEALOUS!!! About the face mostly, lol, you are so funny Kristen!

Margaret said...

Very!