Thursday, November 24, 2011

thanks to the giving!

Thanksgiving is my absolute, hand down favorite holiday and here are my reasons...
1. you eat!
2. being grateful makes me happy.
3. being together.
4. candied yams with pecans.

5. left overs. 

6. Autumn.
I love it.  love it.  love it.  love it. 

It was funny, we ate probably two hours before our normal dinner time and the kids were throwing starvation fits as though it was an hour past. I am starting to think that it is just the smell of food that decides the timing of dinner not the actual time. 

kemmers waiting patiently for her turkey dinner...


The whole gang just before the feast. We spent it alone this year, just us, our family of four :)


Kman's favorite part of the meal by far...



And Jared's favorite part...


Oh, and jared played football in the AM. I have always been a sucker for men on the field, I got lucky, he is a champ!


1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Oh my goodness your kids are adorable! I can't believe how big that little girl is getting!