Friday, April 16, 2010

baby cradle

Jared has been refinishing the baby cradle that my parents used for me when i was born. I swear this thing is from the 1800's. It is adorable though, and we love it. We also used it for Kroten when he was born. The cradle was sitting in the living room for a few days and K man took it upon himself to make it his home. He spread out his blanket and made himself a nice little spot to sit and watch TV.

Photobucket

Photobucket It apparently made a nice jungle gym too.

So I told Jared that it has to go because I am worried that Kroten was going to hurt it or himself. So Jared took it apart to do some touching up. Kroten was fascinated by the process and insisted on helping. It was cute to see them working together.

Photobucket


And here is the before shot. Oh and it has Legs too, but those weren't set up with it. It will make more sense later.
I will try to remember to take an after shot when it is all set up and girly!
Photobucket

3 comments:

BECKY said...

So fun. What a fun thing to share from generations. An after picture is a must.

Emily Slaughter said...

Kroten in that cradle is SOO cute! I love it!

Katie said...

Can't wait to see the finished look! What a sweet heirloom!