Saturday, December 19, 2009

What Color Do I Bleed?

Photobucket

I don't use this blog very often but, I just have to. Plus I would not be surprised if Kristen will take it off once she realizes what I have done.

Living in this college town, even though I don't go to the University of Oregon, it is hard not to get taken in by the excitment all around by the event that will take place on January 1. But on the other hand I spent most of my life growing up in Ohio and became fond of the Scarlet and Gray. So a couple of years ago when it looked like The University of Ohio, who was a shoe in for the National Championship Game and was going to play the Oregon Ducks, I was really excited. But that did not happen and Ohio embarrassed themselves. But now it is on. And I have a delema... I am not sure what team to cheer for.

What color Do I bleed???? How to choose?

I tried the pros and cons. There was nothing good on that list that helped. I just got a book called "The Enlightened Bracketologist: The Final Four of Everything ". This book says to make a bracket of all your choices and norrow it down by selecting some to eliminate,and the one left is the winner. So I tired that but got stuck at the start, with only two choices. After some time I had not made any progress. Looking over any articles of clothing that I have for either team, Ohio took a lead. When Kristen and I were dating she got me an Ohio State hat. And I have worn it for sometime now. So just because I have an Ohio State hat, does this mean that I must cheer for Ohio State On January 1. I did not feel like that was enough. So I went to Youtube videos. Becuase all things can be cured by watching Youtube.

We will start with Ohio State. It was hard to find a great video that was not against Michigan. But I think I did it.



Ohio State University has a lot of tradition behind it. And Kristen's favorite color is Red. That little bit of information if very helpful for this dilemma I am in.

So now lets look at what the Ducks got, besides there "annoying" 50 thousand uniforms possibilities.


Great video, almost pulls anybody to be an Oregon fan right away before they even are thinking about what is happening.

So the question is, again, what color do I bleed? Such a tough choice. Such a tough choice.

5 comments:

teamZ said...

I love my Ducks! I love my Ducks! Come on, you have to go with the Ducks.

rachel said...

Cmon! You SO bleed green and yellow. Don't let us down, Jared.

Introspective Steph said...

scarlett and gray, duh!!!

Kirsten said...

You love your ducks. If you were going to bleed gray and red you would have moved back to OHIO married a girl from Ohio... But no you married your wonderful wife and picked the best place ever to live. Jared I will beat you up if you pick OH, don't force me to resort to violence please.
I love my Ducks
!!!

Unknown said...

Take a look at this youtube video we made as a Ducks hype up video for the Rose Bowl.

Might help you switch over tothe right side of the fence!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZitcmCQSHeE

Take a look and let me know what you think!